Home

Smith & wesson 28 2 serial numbers

The Smith & Wesson (S&W) Model 28, also known as the Highway Patrolman, is an N-frame revolver chambered for the .357 Magnum cartridge, in production from 1954 to 1986. It is a budget version of the S&W Model 27. Development. The Model 28, also known as the Highway Patrolman, traces its heritage back to the Smith & Wesson Registered Magnum. The Registered Magnum morphed into the 357 Magnum. All Smith and Wesson revolvers (well, at least the hand ejectors) have a serial number on the butt. Newer S&Ws also have the SN inside the crane. It is possible the Highway Patrolman is pre model 28. If the gun is an N-frame and has a checkered topstrap, then its a Model 27. Unless I am mistaken, all the Model 28s were stamped Highway Patrolman on the barrel.I think that is a very early. After 1980 the M28 serial numbers were merged with the other N frame serial number ranges with the highest known range of N97xxxx circa 1986. It also states that a Model 28-2 serial number N951647 was discovered in 2004 and was determined to be a salesman's sample; it had a red ramp front sight and white outline rear *Note that a number of N frames with serials in the S138000-S140000 range (and the range may be wider either way) are seen that were shipped much later than the serial would suggest should be the case. In one known example a gun with serial S136431 was not shipped until June of 1958. It's possible that a large block of serial numbers that appear to be from 1954-55 were not actually used until. I just bought a Model 28-2, 6 inch, serial number N179673. I haven't gotten it in yet, but I'm pretty excited about it. I'd like to know more about it so if anyone has any interesting info on the Highway Patrolman, or my gun in particular, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Zac

Smith & Wesson ~ 28-2 Highway Patrolman ~.357 Mag GI#: 101485385 The Smith & Wesson Model 28 was also known as the Highway Patrolman. This was an N-frame revolver chambered for the.357 magnum cartridge and in production from 1954 to 1986 Please enter the serial number below The numbers in the Smith & Wesson serial numbers are random numbers. References. Smith & Wesson; Frequently; 2011; Smith & Wesson; History; 2011; About the Author. Christopher John has been a freelance journalist since 2003. He has written for regional newspapers such as The Metro Forum and the West Tennessee Examiner. John has a Bachelor of Arts in journalism from Memphis State University. Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson Model: 28-2 Serial Number: N-538958 Caliber Info: 375 magnum . See all listings by Long Shot Inc Tell a friend. Email Seller Print this listing. Contact Seller *Your Name: *Your Email: *Your Phone Number: *Message: Yes! I would like to receive news and updates from Guns International. This address will not be sold or used for promotional purposes. Signed in.

Smith & Wesson Model 28 - Wikipedi

1. Smith and Wesson Serial Number Date of Manufacture J Frame Revolver Lookup. For models 36, 37, 38, 49, 50 and pre model number versions. 1950 = start at
  2. According to published sources, 77,155 Model 2 Army revolvers were made. To date, the serial numbers on observed specimens have not substantiated this figure, 76,642 being the highest number noted. Unfortunately, the Smith & Wesson factory records for this period are incomplete and do not give a comprehensive picture of production
  3. Smith & Wesson Model 28-2 Highway Patrolman .357 Magnum Caliber 4 Barrel, Original Smith & Wesson non-glare Blued Finish for the Highway Patrolman - Target Walnut Wood Grips - Serial Number N250849 was manufactured in 1976. This Smith & Wesson Model 28-2 is in excellent original condition with really nice original finish with a a tiny bit of wear on the front edge of the muzzle. Target Wood.

Smith Wesson Serial Numbers - SW99. Once you've located the serial number, then you can try to contact Smith and Wesson and see if they can give you an information about your particular gun like date of manufacture or other specific details. You can try to contact their customer support by phone and see if they would be willing to help you that way. If they are unable (or unwilling) to help. The Smith and Wesson Model 28-2, referred to by many as the patrolman, is a classic N-frame revolver. It saw extensive use by law enforcement in both the United States and around the world. With a. With the serial number that you have provided,your Smith and Wesson model 28-2 Highway Patrolman was made in the year 1973

Smith And Wesson Model 29 Serial Numbers - boostert

1. Smith & Wesson: Old vs New. Do they make them like they used to? - Duration: 20:11. David Drake 247,717 views. 20:11. Top Ten Tips for Pandemic Gun Buyers (Part 1) - Duration: 37:59. Paul Harrell.
  2. Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson Model: 28-2 Serial Number: N59843X Barrel Length: 6 Caliber Info: 357 Magnum . Contact Seller *Your Name: *Your Email: *Your Phone Number: *Message: Yes! I would like to receive news and updates from Guns International. This address will not be sold or used for promotional purposes. Signed in accounts do not need to verify with captcha . Help Signed in accounts do.
  3. The Smith & Wesson Model No. 2 Army a.k.a. Model No. 2 Old Model Smith & Wesson Revolver was Smith & Wesson's first .32 caliber revolver, intended to combine the small size and convenience of the Smith & Wesson Model 1.22 rimfire with a larger caliber.Chambered in the .32 rimfire long caliber, its cylinder held 6 shots. It was manufactured 1861 - 1874, with a total production of 77,020
  4. Dating a Smith & Wesson Revolver: This list is merely a general guide and not meant to be exact. There is some dispute regarding the dates on some serial numbers. Your gun may actually be a year off from what is listed. The precise shipping date as lettered can be several years off depending on model
  5. I am kind of surprised I can't find a list of Smith & Wesson serial numbers online. I have a Model 27-2, and I have no idea when it was made. Is there... Log in or Sign up. The High Road . Home Forums > Tools and Technologies > Handguns: Revolvers > Source for S&W Model 27-2 Serial Numbers and Dates? Discussion in 'Handguns: Revolvers' started by Swifty Morgan, Apr 24, 2018. Thread Status: Not.

am kind of surprised I can't find a list of Smith & Wesson serial numbers online. I have a Model 27-2, and I have no idea when it was made.. Please enter the serial number below :. SMITH WESSON SERIAL NUMBER LOOKUP quote from History of Smith and database exists The Standard. smith model 10 serial numbers, smith wesson. Manufacture Year by Serial Number K Frame Revolvers - 1899 to. Smith and Wesson Model Specific. S&W Revolvers 1945 to Present. Serial Number. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 7 of 7 Posts. W. wickedrt11 · Registered. Joined 7 mo ago · 1 Posts . Discussion Starter • #1 • 7 mo ago. Hi everyone, I inherited a S&W revolver from my father who recently passed. It was the first gun he ever purchased. I would really like to know more about the gun. I believe it's. I recently inherited a Smith and Wesson Model 28-2 Highway Patrolman revolver. After dropping open the cylinder, there are the numbers N538300 and right below that is Mod 28-2. Looking further straight down and actually on the swivel part of the frame that holds the cylinder are the numbers: 95972 and below that is E6. I just need a ballpark.

S&W 28-2 serial number - 1911Foru

Help with S&W M28 Date Handgun Foru

1. Smith and Wesson 686 Serial Number is AJM4xxx Price on the original box is $245 Can anyone tell me when this gun was manufactured? Save Share. Reply. mmitch · Registered. Joined Jan 20, 2009 · 5,899 Posts #2 • Aug 19, 2012. Curtis, Welcome! It looks like your 686 shipped in 1985, probably 'twixt July and November. Mike . My Oath, taken in 1973, to support and defend the Constitution of the.
  2. Smith & Wesson Knives will not be responsible for any damages for loss or use of defective products or for other consequential or incidental damages. BTI Tools. Attn: Warranty and Repair. 2501 Lemone Industrial Blvd. Columbia, MO 65201. Revolvers - The official serial number is located on the bottom of the butt of the frame. Some revolvers also have the serial number located on the inside of.
  3. The Smith & Wesson Model 629 Stealth Hunter has a 7 1 ⁄ 2 inches (190 mm) ported barrel with a full-length under lug for increased stability and recoil reduction.The barrel-cylinder gap is 0.006 inches (0.15 mm), with a ball-detent lockup between the frame and cylinder crane that provides increased strength. The entire revolver is made of a stainless steel, with a glare-reducing matte black.
  4. The Smith & Wesson (S&W) Model 28, also known as the Highway Patrolman, is an N-frame revolver chambered for the .357 Magnum cartridge, in production from 1954 to 1986. It is a budget version of the S&W Model 27. S&W Model 28 ; Smith & Wesson Model 28-2. Type: Revolver: Place of origin: United States: Service history; Used by: Florida Highway Patrol; Georgia State Patrol; Idaho State Police.
  5. Smith & Wesson 28-2 'Highway Patrolman' overview - Duration: 14:56. David Drake 18,139 views. 14:56. S&W 357 Magnum Highway Patrolman - Classic Revolver Review - Duration: 13:09..
  6. Excellent Condition Smith & Wesson Model 28-2 Highway Patrolman chambered for .357Mag. All matching serial numbers. Available at 507 Outfitters in Easton, PA. We also carry other Smith & Wesson firearms. Contact us for pricing and availability at contact@507outfitters.com or call us at 610-438-4780. Our Price: $750. 507 Outfitters 1000 Belmont Street Easton, PA 18042 610-438-4780. Click to.
  7. 2nd Issue guns were serial numbered consecutively after the 1st Issue, with numbers ranging from approximately 26,300 through 127,000. There is also a transitional model 2nd issue that uses the unfluted 1st issue barrels. The serial numbers for these transitional models span approximately 27,200 through 28,800

I can say that the Smith and Wesson model 27-2 started having a N prefix to the serial number in 1969.These model 27-2 were made until 1981,when the model 27-3 began production.If your model 27-2. Smith & Wesson Firearms > K-Frame Discussion > Post-War K-Frame Serial Number Sequence . Moderators:Mob Of Crows, jimg11, Top Break, HotToyz44Mag. Share. Share with: Link: Copy link. 1 post Post-War K-Frame Serial Number Sequence Post-War K-Frame Serial Number Sequence . hammerdown7. 7,486. Smith Shooter Guru. hammerdown7. 7,486. Post Mar 16, 2008 #1 2008-03-16T14:03. Hello I thought that. Excellent Condition Smith & Wesson Model 28-2 Highway Patrolman chambered for .357Mag. All matching serial numbers. Comes with original box. Available at 507 Outfitters in Easton, PA. We also carry other Smith & Wesson firearms. Contact us for pricing and availability at contact@507outfitters.com or call us at 610-438-4780. Our Price: $850. 507 Outfitters 1000 Belmont Street Easton, PA 18042.

We use cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse our website you agree to our use of cookies. To learn more about how we use cookies, please review our privacy policy here Smith And Wesson Serial Numbers Database . Latest News from. CBS News. CNET. TVGuide.com. TV.com. ZDNet. Tech Republic. Metacritic. Gamespot. Ads related to: Smith & Wesson Serial Number Chart Results from Microsoft . S w serial numbers chart - S w serial numbers chart www.healthcareknow.com. Search for S w serial numbers chart. Find The Normal Cholesterol Levels.Ways to Lower ldl Cholesterol.

Smith and Wesson model 29 serial numbers? 21 22 23. Answer. Top Answer. Wiki User . 2009-07-27 02:58:55 2009-07-27 02:58:55. Standard Catalog of Smith and Wesson, 3rd ed. 1 2 3. 0. Related. Smith & Wesson S&W Model 28 Highway Patrolman .38 Special Revolver - Duration: 4:14. New World Ordnance 12,169 views. 4:14. Smith & Wesson 38/44 Outdoorsman Revolver - Duration: 7:57

In 1957 Smith & Wesson began assigning model numbers to their guns and the Model of 1950 (when reintroduced) became the Model 26 and the heavier barreled Model of 1955 became the Model 25. The Model 25 was exclusively 45 caliber, with .45 ACP (with moon clips) or .45 Colt as the options. The new N-Frames: Model 24 (originally the .44 Hand Ejector) in .44 Special; Model 25 (Model of 1955 Target. The Smith& Wesson Model 28 was a six shot, double action revolver produced from 1954 to 1986 in response to pressure from police forces for a cheap.357 Magnum revolver. By virtue of the Model 28's use by police forces it is also named the Highway Patrolman, and became a relatively popular Smith& Wesson firearm. The Model 28 was based on the top-of-the-line Smith& Wesson Model 27, which was a. The Smith & Wesson K-38 Combat Masterpiece, Revolver Model 15 is a six-shot double-action revolver, with adjustable open sights, built on the medium-size K frame. It is chambered for the .38 Special cartridge and is fitted with a 4-inch (100 mm) barrel, though additional barrel options have been offered at various times during its production. Originally known as the K-38 Combat Masterpiece. Serial number N527XXX makes it made in 1979 Plastic carry case too (not S&W) In the Austin area and I will ship. TRADES CONSIDERED Alan Nelson 512-963-2015. Attached Files . IMG_3787.JPG (49.54 KB, 852 downloads) IMG_3784.JPG (47.64 KB, 842 downloads) Dedicated Master of the Western Influenced Martial Art known simply as KLIK PAO !!! BP-B2 Re: SMITH & WESSON Model 28-2 HIGHWAY PATROLMAN $550.

S&W Model 28 Highway Patrolman Smith And Wesson Forum

Smith and Wesson Model 28-2 6 blue. For Sale from guns346 | No feedback Yet View | | 3 Completed Sales Excellent condition blued Highway Patrolman.Serial number N278176. Clean shiny bore. locks tight. Comes in BOYT gun rug. USPS Money order or certified bank cheque. Read More. Condition: Used, As New. Brand: Smith and Wesson. Caliber:.357 Magnum . Location: WA. Trades Accepted: No Read. Smith & Wesson Model 29-2. The original Model 29 was superseded by the Model 29-1 in 1960, with modifications made to the ejector-rod screw. The Model 29-2 replaced it the following year, with one screw that had secured the cylinder-stop spring being deleted. The barrel length was shortened from 6 1/2 to 6 in 1979. These two versions are known as pinned and recessed. Pinned means that. smith & wesson 36 2 pouces cal.38 sp 1 425,00 € REVOLVER SMITH & WESSON 686 3-5-7 MAGNUM INOX American Outdoor Brands Corporation (anciennement Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation) est une entreprise américaine qui fabrique des armes à feu (revolvers, pistolets et fusils), des couteaux et des menottes.Elle est cependant avant tout réputée pour ses armes à feu. La société est cotée au Nasdaq avec le code AOBC

Here is a nice super clean old used Smith and Wesson Model 28-2 in a HIGHWAY PATROL REVOLVER like new is a clean gun metal great little use wear on it wood grips nice to. It is in good shape serial number is N150517.The buyer is to pay shipping and ins of 50.00 lower 47 only FFL to FFL only yes I have to pay FFL to. I will take a check and hold till clears,same day shipping on postal money. Smith & Wesson Model 28-2 Highway Patrolman - .357 Magnum Caliber - 4 Barrel - Original Smith & Wesson non-glare Blued Finish for the Highway Patrolman - Target Walnut Wood Grips - Serial Number N250849 was manufactured in 1976. This Smith & Wesson Model 28-2 is in excellent original condition with really nice original finish with a a tiny bit of wear on the front edge of the muzzle. Target. Smith & Wesson is excited to announce a new partnership with the Smith & Wesson Historical Foundation (S&WHF). The S&WHF will now be providing the Smith & Wesson letter of authenticity.A letter of authenticity can help bring new insight about the age, make and model of your firearm.To order a letter, please click the link below to visit the Smith & Wesson Historical Foundatio When all Smith & Wessons got model numbers in 1957, this gun was called the Model 28, but the barrel always read Highway Patrolman. The Model 28 remained in the catalog for 32 consecutive. Make: Smith & Wesson Model: 28-2 'The Highway Patrolman', Square Butt N-Frame Serial Number: S291229 Year of Manufacture: 1967-1968 (Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson, Page 398) Caliber: .357 Magnum & .38 Special Action Type: 6-Shot, Double / Single Action, Swing-Out Fluted Cylinder Hand Ejector Revolver Markings: The left side of the barrel is marked SMITH & WESSON, the right is.

Smith & Wesson Revolvers - Model 28 for sal

The .38-caliber serial number range 62450 to 73250, about 10,800 produced. The .32-20 caliber serial number range. Find Gun Values | Grading System | Login « Back. SMITH & WESSON > .38 Hand Ejector Model of 1905.38 Hand Ejector Model of 1905. A continuation of .38 M&P Hand Ejector series. Built from 1905 to 1906. Available in 4, 5, 6 and 6.5 barrels, for both .38 and .32-20 calibers. Since 1852 we've been an industry leading manufacturer of pistols, revolvers, rifles, and shooting accessories. We continue to bring innovative firearms to market that meet the needs of every shooter and deliver on exceptional quality with a brand you've learned to trust NIB Smith & Wesson Highway Patrolman, Model 28-2, 6 Barrel, Dull Blue Finish, .357 Mag, Adj. Rear Sight. The gun is perfect with a slight drag line. The original box, numbered to the gun is excellent. The serial Number N7828 makes this gun a very early 1970's Model. A very rare opportunity to own a NIB 28-2 (almost 50 years old). Shipping is.

Please enter the serial number below - Smith & Wesson

Smith & Wesson conserve toujours en production certains anciens modèles, dans sa gamme «classic» Aussi, nous ne présentons pas toutes les armes Smith & Wesson sur notre site, mais nous pouvons vous les fournir. Nous consulter pour délais et prix. Descriptif produit : Revolver simple et double action, en calibre 22LR, finition bronzée. Construction tout acier, canon 6 pouces. Smith Wesson Serial Numbers Location of S&W serial numbers.A look at where to find Smith & Wesson serial numbers and the date manufactured on . 08/07/2012 I guess S&W doesn't maintain an online database for serial .2014-8-28 Smith & Wesson Experts - Info Wanted - Model 17. .Movie Search Engine results for smith and wesson serial number database from Search.com.The Smith & Wesson. Smith-And-Wesson Smith And Wesson Serial Number Lookup Database will be the best goods introduced this 7 days. Given that telling it is unparelled getting pregnant, modified additionally currently accommodated zero higher than on your own. Dec 27, 2015 Well the gun was made about 1975 which would make it a Model 14-3 (the next version the 14-4 came out in 1977). 38 smith and wesson serial.

Manufacture dates with serial numbers

From the serial number, he will tell you exactly HOW it left the factory. This will cost you about $30 and will be the best money you have ever spent. Once he knows about this gun, go over to the S&W forum where Jim Supica hangs out. Jim is the author of the Catalog of Smith and Wesson, Second Edition which I have and where I got this. Item Description: This is a S&W model 28-2 Highway Patrolman in 357 magnum with a 6 barrel. This pinned and recessed revolver has an S serial number and was produced in 1968. It is in excellent condition. There is no bluing wear and there are no bumps or bruises Serial number N527XXX makes it made in 1979 Plastic carry case too (not S&W) In the Austin area and I will ship. Alan Nelson 512-963-2015. Attached Files . Last edited by tophorsecop; 05/27/20 08:53 PM. Reason: SPELLING Guns don't kill people, Guns kill dinner! Re: SMITH & WESSON Model 28-2 HIGHWAY PATROLMAN $550 [Re: tophorsecop] #7853148 05/27/20 11:53 PM: Joined: Feb 2008. Posts: 244. Smith And Wesson Serial Number Date Codeinstmanks. Call us today for a quote 123-456-789 Smith & Wesson New Model No. 3, .44 Single Action Target revolver with S&W factory letter. The letter describes the revolver as nickel-plated with 6.5-inch barrel, checkered black hard rubber grips and adjustable target rear sight. The letter states that this revolver was shipped from S&W to Mr. A.C. Gould of Boston, Massachusetts on December 10, 1887, and notes that Gould was a target shooter.

How to Identify the Date of Manufacture on Smith & Wesson

SMITH WESSON SERIAL NUMBER LOOKUP quote from History of Smith and database exists The Standard. smith model 10 serial numbers, smith wesson. Manufacture Year by Serial Number K Frame Revolvers - 1899 to See more of Smith & Wesson M&P Revolver - Model 10 on Facebook.. Is there a website where I can find out the age of my used S&W revolver by serial number search? I know this. Smith and Wesson mod 28-2 Highway Patrolman Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by nfelevator, Dec 15, 2007. Page 2 of 2 < Prev 1 2. Mar 12, 2011 #16 . Alpo Well-Known Member. Joined: Feb 3, 2007 Messages: 16,801 Location: NW Florida. There's one on auction arms right now. Not refinished and no magna-porting. Starting bid 495. No bids. Auction is about over. I saw. The Smith & Wesson (S&W) Model 12 is .38 Special revolver on Smith & Wesson's K-frame (medium size) platform. It is an aluminium alloy-frame version of the Model 10 (also known as the M&P). It was made from 1953 to 1986 in both two- and four-inch (102 mm) barrel configurations. It weighs 19 oz (524 g) unloaded. Early models used an aluminum cylinder as well as frame. Production Variants In. I've been drooling (figuratively ;) ) over a Dirty Harry Smith & Wesson 6 1/2 model 29-2 w/ PB, TT, TH, & RC serial numbered N63xxx at a nearby shop, and am curious re its date of manufacture. All sorts of references -- oldguns.net being my favorite -- for dates on all sorts of firearms, but I cannot seem to find any site/source for this Smith & Wesson firearms

smith&wesson 32 long ctg revolver

Smith & Wesson Model 28-2,357 Magnum for sal

This and the greater production numbers of the 28 series create a situation where a seriously high quality and great shooting classic can be found for less than the cost of a new Glock. A new Smith & Wesson N frame .357 will run hundreds of dollars more and will have distinct differences from the vintage elder. It is possible that a few years from now Golden Era N frames become passe and. Serial number 783392. 5-inch barrel, chambered in.38 S&W. Full radius blade front and square notch rear sights. Square but with 2-piece checkered walnut grips with diamond SMITH AND WESSON MODEL 2 ARMY. The Smith & Wesson factory records for this period are incomplete and do not. The serial numbers will be on the butt and on the. Is there anywhere online where i can research vintage S&W serial numbers? I've acquired an old pocket pistol and was curious as to the age. Bruce THANK YOU FOR VISITING GUN & GAME - The Friendliest Gun Forum on the Internet! If you.

Smith and Wesson Serial Number Date of Manufacture J Frame

The Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson 4th Edition is a great reference book for the collector providing a wealth of information and photos of the early Smith & Wesson firearm models to the present. The 4th Edition does not have the same book cover quality nor does it include a dust cover like the 3rd Edition, but the pages are the same quality both providing excellent information on the. Smith & Wesson introduisit le Modèle 686 en 1980. C'est la version inox du Smith & Wesson Model 586. Il est basé sur la carcasse L de chez S&W (médium-large). Modèle Calibre Poids Capacité Année Notes S&W 686 Classic Hunter 6 (15 cm) .357 Magnum / .38 Special 1,3 kg 6 cp 1988 canon classique S&W 686 Midnight Black 4 & 6 (10 cm and 15 cm) .357 Magnum / .38 Special 1,19 kg 6 cp 1989.

Smith and Wesson Model 2 Army Revolve

ARMSLIST - For Sale: Smith & Wesson Model 28-2 Highway

S&W highway patrolman 28-2 - YouTubeSmith and Wesson Model 63 Stainless

SMITH & WESSON MODEL 28-2, 357 MAG, 4 BARREL, HIGHWAY PATROLMAN. View Item in Catalog Lot #2 (Sale Order: 202 of 547) Sold for: $650.00 to p****z Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included. See Auction Information for full details.. The Smith & Wesson Model 10, . Serial numbers for the Military & Police ranged from . The S&W crack activation iphone 5c os 9.1 10 revolver was a popular weapon before the semi-automatic.Smith and Wesson model 60 The . undelete plus gratis serial number you want to know when your Model 60 was produced, post the serial number complete . it will be that any model numbered S&W is .The Terrier was.

Smith & Wesson is currently marketing a semi-automatic pistol as a Military and Police (M&P) model, but the name is taken from the double action (DA) revolver that made it famous. Later, the same revolver was assigned the model number 10, when S&W stopped naming their handguns and gave them numbers, instead. To this day, shooters over 30 associate the M&P name primarily with the forged steel. The Victory model was so named for the V prefix which was placed before the serial number and represented Victory against the Axis powers in World War II. Serial numbers for the .38 special Victory model began at about V1 in early 1942 and ran until VS811119 with a date of late August of 1945 (end of production). V1 to approximately V39,999 were predominately .38 S&W Caliber (I have.

The pre-world war 2 Single Action Army started with one and went to 357,859. It didn't matter if it was a flat top, Bisley, Sheriff Model or Frontier Six Shooter, they were all in the same serial number series. Smith & Wesson on the other hand tended to number each variation of the same basic type revolver in its own series. If the K frames had. Most students of Smith & Wesson know that serial number 1 was presented to J. Edgar Hoover, the first Director of the F.B.I. This was in April of 1935. Currently, the location of this gun is a mystery, but in collector's circles it is believed to still exist. What's its value? One can only guess. Among the rare features that can significantly increase the value of a .357 Magnum model is a. Smith & Wesson MODEL 28-2 MARKED HIGH PATROLMAN 6-SHOT ADJ SIGHTS. - .38 Special $849.00: 0 $849.00 13h 58m: 14847211 . No Reserve. Smith & Wesson 637 Performance Center Enhanced .38 Revolver Birdshead Grip Layaway Available - .38 Special BuyItNow! $539.99: 0 $539.99 $565.00: 19h 39m: 16695550. No Reserve. Smith & Wesson 36-9 14514 - .38 Special $450.00: 0 $450.00 1d 6h 33m 16695558. No. Smith & Wesson Model 28 Highway Patrolman .357 mag Pair with Midnight Bronze Cerakote - Duration: 4:21. MK3 Firearms 21,184 views. 4:21. S&W highway patrolman 28-2 - Duration: 6:06

Smith & Wesson MODEL 28-2 MARKED HIGH PATROLMAN 6-SHOT ADJ SIGHTS. - .38 Special $849.00: 0 $849.00 2d 15h 39m 16599660. No Reserve. Smith & Wesson 67 14496 - .38 Special $650.00: 0 $650.00 3d 7h 27m 16600123. No Reserve. Smith & Wesson 36-1 14503 - .38 Special $550.00: 0 $550.00 3d 7h 50m 17086667. No Reserve. Smith & Wesson Model M&P10 6-Shot wood grips 4 Barrel (B9632-19) - .38 Special. Smith & Wesson Model 28-2 Highway Patrolman, .357 Magnum, 6 Barrel, Manufactured ~1975, Serial number, N262298. A beautiful gun in nearly new condition. Original grips. Distinctive case coloring on the hammer and trigger. Pinned and recessed, of course. Excellent condition. Price: $850 Photos. Select any photo to access a larger version in a new window. Note: Large versions are as large as. Post Apr 23, 2019 #18 2019-04-23T23:28. Unlike the Peerless Handcuff Company, Smith & Wesson did not track serial numbers on their handcuffs like they did on their handguns. The best calculation I can give you, is from examples in my collection, that I quickly looked at. In 1965 the Wesson family sold its controlling interest to Bangor Punta. I have a Model 90 with the early detent, serial.

• Bonnet au crochet.
  • Doubletree by hilton warsaw tripadvisor.
  • Notice renault captur 2018.
  • La famille la plus riche des etats unis.
  • J 15 avant accouchement et pas de contractions.
  • Mini micro onde amazon.
  • Credit camping car caisse d'epargne.
  • Tabard orgrimmar classic.
  • Accrobranche ailette.
  • Android file transfer impossible de copier le fichier.
  • Sondage france insoumise.
  • Hypoparathyroidie.
  • Vente voiture separation.
  • Somaport conteneur.
  • Programme pc 2019.
  • Lettre résiliation bail france.
  • Entretien animateur marmara.
  • Samsung j3 2017 amazon.
  • Sport la nuit.
  • Exercice et probleme corriges de thermodynamique chimique.
  • Resultat bac pro 2012.
  • Horaire magasin danemark.
  • Citroën c3 puretech 110 s&s bvm6 shine.
  • Exemple de lettre de motivation gratuite pour changer d'emploi.
  • Goodbarber alternative.
  • Coque telephone photoweb.
  • Deploy msu gpo.
  • Primos hay riad.
  • Full hd resolution.
  • Pellet westerwalder.
  • Yahya prénom masculin ou féminin.
  • Debrecen hongrie.
  • Tamarin gout.
  • Travail du peintre.
  • Ek75.
  • Peut on coller un autocollant sur un pare brise.
  • Opposition paiement paypal.
  • Piece 2 euros francois hollande valeur.
  • Yannick agnel esport.
  • Loja granada.
  • Salesforce wd1 myworkdayjobs.